Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

0
Have a sweet dream in rough way.




I wish you a nightmare when you already asleep so that you will remember me and smile when you read this wish after you wake up.

Why:
I want to calm you anytime you have nightmares.
I know that I might not be there for you.
So, I let my word change your mind-set about the nightmare.
Then, every nightmare you have will be a sweet dream.
After that, you can start the day with smile.

How:
1st nightmare, you smile when you wake up and start a great day.
2nd nightmare, you read the wish to take back the smile on your lips.
3rd nightmare, remember the wish about the nightmare to calm.
4th nightmare, that wish turn your nightmare to be a sweet dream.
5th nightmare, now, even a nightmare did not frightened you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HeartConference | © 2010 by DheTemplate.com | Supported by Promotions And Coupons Shopping & WordPress Theme 2 Blog | Tested by Blogger Templates | Best Credit Cards