Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 24, 2010

0
My 1st One

In my life, I've known a girl,
who changed my point of view.
I admired her.

Every time I meet her,
my heart gone crazy.
She is a sight for sore eyes.

I've imagined sit with her.
It came true.
I even dance with her.
It makes me sleep with smile.

If I seen her now, 
my days will be happy for a week.
Its funny that I will be that way,
even I just saw her in a kilometer away,
I will be happy.
Its is some crazy attitude of mine.
Its never fade away.

But, 
I can't have her heart.
I've tried to leave her.
I will never able to do so.
The best thing I've done is,
let her be a dream of mine.
She is a wonderful dream.
She is my story.
My first love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HeartConference | © 2010 by DheTemplate.com | Supported by Promotions And Coupons Shopping & WordPress Theme 2 Blog | Tested by Blogger Templates | Best Credit Cards